Device-agnostic mobile apps are the wave of the future, and this book shows you how to create one product that can be used on several mobile operating systems. You'll find guidelines for using the free PhoneGap framework to convert your product into a native Android app. And you'll learn why releasing your product as a web app first helps you find, fix, and test bugs much faster than if you went straight to the Android Market with a product built with the official Android SDK.
- Build Android apps with tools you already know how to use
- Learn advanced styling techniques for creating animation
- Develop apps with jQTouch and XUI that look and feel like native Android apps
- Take advantage of client-side data storage with apps that run even when the Android device is offline
- Submit your applications to the Android Market