(!) Please use this link to register to the event: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3284998519
- FRI 10:00 - 11:00 - Orientation and Kickoff
- Your event coordinators will welcome you and present an introduction to Dart. We are going to have Gilad Bracha!
- 10:00-10:15 (Ido Green): General guidelines for the event: schedule, wifi password, GitHub repo etc?.
- 10:15-11:00 (Gilad Bracha): Intro to Dart: philosophy, motivations, design and a tour of the online resources.
- FRI 11:00-11:30 - Team pitches
- Each team will quickly present their demo idea and solicit new team members.
- (Team leads): The hackathon will be team based, but since not everyone will come with a team. This portion of the event allows each team to take 60 seconds to pitch their idea and solicit team members. You can use this doc in order to start setting team!
- FRI 11:30 until SAT 16:00: Hacking
- Teams will hack on their demos.
- It will be an 'open bar' style so people can come and go as they wish during the weekend.
- SAT 16:00-17:00: Demos
- Each team will demo their hacks for the group and judges.
- Each team has 5 minutes to show off what they built.
- The judges may take another 1-3 minutes to ask questions.
- SAT 17:00: Prizes
- The event coordinators and judges will choose the winning team based on the best technical achievement.
For more information:
Full details for the event: http://goo.gl/iFccu
The global site: http://www.dartlang.org/hackathons/2012/happy-hour/