The Hatchery opens its doors to a fast paced New York style pitch event.
Hatchery style honesty. In ways others may be too polite to share. It's what you need to hear about your startup, covering marketing, finance, technology, business, presentation, and more.
Sachin Jade - Klifer Capital
Jay Levy - Zelkova Ventures
Mark Schneider - New York Angels
What's the point?
1. Pitching practice
2. Honest feedback about your company
How it works:
1. RSVP to attend
2. We accept pitches on a rolling basis and select five companies to pitch at each AYS event. We strongly advise that you attend an event prior to submitting your pitch
3. If you would like to pitch, send materials in advance to: email@example.com
- we need PowerPoint and executive summary
- deadline is 1 week before the event
- file naming: company name (1 word), underscore, deck or summary
ex. hatchery_deck.ppt, hatchery_summary.doc
- put both documents in 1 email, do not send separately
4. We will not wait for the guests to arrive. Doors open at 6pm. The event begins at 6:30pm and ends at 8:30pm.
5. It will be FAST!
6. There is no Q&A. We can talk after the event.
5 minute entrepreneur pitch
5 minute panel critique
Please address all of these eleven points in your slides:
1. your team
2. what your product/service does
3. what issue/pain is it looking to solve/address
4. what is the solution
5. what is the addressable market
6. what is the competitive landscape
7. any current customer/client/pilot pipeline
8. what is the revenue stream/source
9. what are your financial projections
10. how much are you looking for in investment
11. what will you do with the money, how will it be spent
Entrepreneurs who take this seriously will absolutely benefit.
Advance tickets $10; Day of $20; At door $20