In this workshop with Alex Karpov you will learn how to take Google's free tool for conversion optimization and eliminate the guess work out of your conversion. With these tools you can get:
1. Get the best landing page you can build
2. The data to support you design changes to your website.
You'll get the theory and best practices, as well as a real-world implementation of A/B and multivariate testing. Find out about practical techniques for identifying areas for improvement, estimating sample size, choosing an experiment type, designing, launching, and validating an experiment.
In this presentation you will learn:
- How to run two-versions of your website at the same time
- How to gather critical data about your visitor using split testing
- What should you be testing for to maximize conversion
- How to get more conversion out of your PPC
Alex Karpov operates PortfolioRepublic.com, which specializes in delivering high performance, cost-effective, integrated marketing solutions. He has been designing & programming websites since 2000 when he was only 14 years old. He has a communication design diploma. His business, PortfolioRepublic, has helped clients sell over $1,000,000 per year online. Alex has also recently become CTO for a social media start-up.
Internet Masterminds Group
Come to learn or come to educate, we meet every Monday night to discuss Internet marketing strategies.
- 1633 West 2nd, Vancouver, B.C.
- Alta Moda Hair (side entrance)
- Between Fir St & Pine St near Granville Island
- 7-9pm every Monday (except Holidays)
- Free parking at back
Donations are reinvested back to group.
IMG On LinkedIn
Join now: www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3985061
IMG On Facebook
Join now: www.facebook.com/internetmasterminds
IMG On Twitter
Tweet about this meetup: http://clicktotweet.com/FfsfY