The Columbus ATDD Developers Group exists to give developers and technical-minded testers a place to discuss tools like Cucumber and SpecFlow and other agile testing concepts that are used in acceptance test driven development.
This group might be for you if:
- You write code using BDD frameworks like Cucumber and SpecFlow
- You believe that testing is the responsibility of developers too
- You?re looking for better ways to make sure that your software meets the needs of the business
- Your team spends too much time manually testing
- You?re interested in any of this stuff
We meet from 11:30-12:30 on the 1st Thursday of the month starting in March at various locations around Columbus. Check out the blog or the links on the right to see what?s going on.