how create multilanguage website in php using unicode database as mysql?

db , mysql , php India
  • 12 years ago

Hello ,

I am php beginner. I want to develop website which having multi-languages(Ex. English,Thai,Swedish etc).

I have csv data files that i inserted into database. By using that database how i develop website?

please give me all configuration detatils. or if possible give me url of such examples.

Thanks in advance......

• 11 years ago

HI, i guess, it will make u to know something. Try this link for source code. http://www.vijayakumar.org/index.php/2009/08/easy-multilangual-english-tamil-website-creation-using-php/

• 11 years ago

hi manoj kumar,

you could download "oscommerce" and have a look at the data model in there. this is a multilanguage online shop written in php which you could use to practice on.

a note: oscommerce version 3.0 is almost completely object oriented. the earlier versions are not.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes.” - E. W. Dijkstra