PHP and Ruby developer
- London, United Kingdom
- £26,000-30,000 GBP per year
We're looking for a developer to join our small team. You'll be working on WordPress and Rails projects for clients in the public sector -- mostly central government.
You've probably got a degree in a technical subject, but this isn't required. Showing us that you've got solid experience is more important, but if you've got both, that's a bonus.
You must have a solid understanding and demonstrable experience with:
- PHP, Ruby or both (We'd prefer both, but it's fine to be stronger with one than the other)
- SQL, preferably with MySQL
It would be good if you've got a good grounding in computer science and experience of:
- Apache and basic linux sysadminry
- RESTful architectures and the HTTP protocol
For more information on the kind people we like to work with, visit http://dxw.com/jobs
How to apply
To apply please send you CV, together with a covering letter outlining your salary expectations to email@example.com