Senior PHP Developer (YII)
- Yakimbi ICT Sdn Bhd
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- medical, housing (expatriate staff), parking, performance bonus
About Yakimbi ICT Sdn Bhd
Yakimbi primarily develops mobile applications for iPad and Android and as a PHP developer you will be contributing to the backend systems for these applications.
We're very much an Agile company and we have adopted YII as our MVC framework of choice, we use GIT as our version control system and SCRUM/Jira/Confluence/Greenhopper as our management tools.
Our development team has a very international background, so it's absolutely important that you like to work in a multicultural environment.
Malaysia in general and Kuala Lumpur specifically is a great place to spend a few years, so if you already have the intention to see something of the world and you are an excellent coder, why not give Malaysia a try ?
- Architecture design for medium to large back-end systems that drive and control various mobile applications for Android, iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, etc.
- Actual PHP back-end development using Agile methodologies.
- Database design and implementation, primarily MySQL and Mongo DB
- Stress testing, unit tests, etc.[
Skills & Requirements
- Must be a very talented software developer.
- Thorough understanding of two or more of the following: PHP, Perl, C++, Java.
- Very familiar with SCRUM. Experience as a Scrum Master is an advantage.
- Experience with Yii, our MVC framework of choice, is a must.
- Good command of the English language - verbal and written.
- Highly enthusiastic about Agile software development methods.
- Proven track record of developing high traffic back-end applications.
- A good understanding of Linux and Apache is an advantage.
How to apply
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org