- Pannone LLP
- Manchester, United Kingdom
- Salary depends upon experience. Benefits include pension, private healthcare and subsidised fitness centre membership
About Pannone LLP
We are full service firm dealing with all aspects of the law from individual, personal cases to complex corporate projects. Our Development team is based in our Deansgate office, central Manchester.
We are looking for a skilled and talented web developer to join our IT team, assisting with the development of a number of innovative web propositions.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a small team on a number of projects and products and will be performing a diverse role that will encompass developing and upgrading multiple, bespoke systems. They should be a self-motivated individual and enjoy working as part of a team in a busy open-plan environment.
Skills & Requirements
The successful candidate must have at least two years commercial experience of developing in ASP.NET and related technologies, and experience in all aspects of project lifecycle, from specification to test and release.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a project team
- ASP.NET (ideally both MVC and Web Forms)
- HTML (ideally including HTML 5)
- CSS (ideally including CSS 3)
- Entity Framework
- Photoshop or similar graphics package
- Understanding of accessibility, browser/device capabilities (with respect to technologies) and user experience across a broad range of browsers/devices
- Experience of gathering/analysing requirements, managing client expectations and consideration of end user experience
How to apply
To apply send your CV to email@example.com