Senior Mobile Game Developer
- Wild Needle, Inc.
- Mountain View, United States
About Wild Needle, Inc.
Wild Needle is building the next generation of rich and collaborative social games with a location-based twist for the iPhone and Android mobile devices. Want to join a fun and well-funded team? We're a group of seasoned entrepreneurs that includes the co-founder of Playdom, which was sold to Disney last year over $550 million.
As a Lead Mobile Developer and member of the core team, you will work closely with everyone in the company to develop creative interfaces to promote the best user experience. Code primarily in Objective-C and develop features that use the iPhone SDK, such as in-app purchases and animations.
- Iterate quickly on UI designs across multiple feature areas
- Provide solid insight in areas of user interface design, graphics optimization, navigation, site layout, usability design, and overall website and game design best practices
- Maintain high coding standards
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of development experience in a fast-paced environment with short project deadlines, (i.e. startups!)
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Fanatical attention to details. Seriously, tell us where the error is in this posting
- Good knowledge of C, C++, and Objective C, or some combination thereof
- Must love games (console, PC, Facebook, mobile, whatever!)
- Familiarity with PHP, Flash, and REST web services
- Experience with Objective C or Cocos2d, ideally through commercial experience, a university course, or independent iPhone or Mac application development
- Experience with Java, particularly on Android or ADK
- Experience developing console, PC, Facebook, or mobile games
How to apply
Go to http://www.wildneedle.com/jobs and submit your resume online!