.NET Web Developer
- OneWire, Inc.
- New York, United States
- medical, dental, paid vacation, stock options, great work environment
About OneWire, Inc.
OneWire is a transformational career management and hiring tool that uses patent pending matching technology that enables companies to confidentially and precisely connect with relevant candidates at every level.
For job seekers, OneWire is a confidential place to manage a career for life and be matched to relevant job opportunities. For employers, OneWire is a recruitment solution that allows them to source candidates at every level and control the entire recruitment process, from candidate discovery to on-boarding. For colleges and universities, OneWire is a campus recruiting tool that enables the Career Services Office to manage and administer the entire process, on- or off-campus.
OneWire has been named one of America’s Most Promising Startups by Business Week (January 2010) and has been featured in NYT, CNBC, MSN, Forbes, NPR, and other major publications.
We have several spots open for top notch .NET / C# / MVC developers to join our team as we continue to change the face of online recruiting. The base technology set is Microsoft-centric (.NET / C# / SQL Server / MVC) along with heavy JQuery, a bit of knockout.js, and some MongoDB thrown in for good measure.
You'll be involved in all stages of the development process, working with a great team at an early stage company.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ Years web-based application development in a C# / .NET environment
- Strong proficiency in MVC 3 with Razor, HTML5, CSS
- Proficient with .NET 4 and C#
- Proficient with SQL Server 2008, TSQL, LINQ, ADO.NET
- Team Foundation Server, VSS (or other source control system)
- Common software design patterns & practices
- TDD, Agile Development Methodologies
- Strong understanding of service oriented architecture
- Troubleshooting and debugging web application performance
How to apply