Experienced C++ Developer
- Pando Networks
- New York, United States
- Pando Networks offers employees a generous benefits package which includes health and dental care, short and long term disability, life insurance and retirement plans. The compensation offered for the position will commensurate with experience.
About Pando Networks
Out of Soho NYC, Pando Networks is a leader in the Content Delivery Cloud market. Our commercial client based delivery technology is used to deliver Petabytes to of content to tens of millions of end users. It currently accelerates the delivery of over 10 million downloads each month for leading online game companies such as Nexon, Turbine, GamersFirst, Riot Games and many other.
Pando Networks is looking for a talented C++ developer to join our dynamic, fun and competent team, who has in depth knowledge of the language, loves to code, works fast, is able to deliver results quickly and can turn ideas into high quality, maintainable code.
You will join our R&D team and will work closely with Product Management as well as QA. You must be an expert in Windows programming in C++ and familiar with windows internals.
Candidates should have at least 4+ years of experience in C++ development for commercial products and a Bachelors or a Masters in a related field (CS/CE/EE).
Skills & Requirements
- C/C++ generic programming, including STL
- Boost and OpenSSL . NSPR/NSS knowledge is a plus.
- Programming in a multi-threaded, distributed environment
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP and network programming
- Excellent understanding of OS, kernel and CPU architectures, specifically Windows Internals
- GUI and event-driven programming: Win32, COM, ATL
- Cross-platform work (Windows, Mac & Linux) with emphasis on Windows.
- Working with and managing a large code base
- Server side Java and MySQL experience is a big plus
- Being an MMO game player is a plus!
We are looking for someone who can start immediately, no relocation, no visa sponsorships.
How to apply
Email you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org