C# ASP.NET MVC Developer
- Elevate Platform Ltd
- London, United Kingdom
- £40,000-60,000 GBP per year
About Elevate Platform Ltd
Elevate Platform have developed a unique SaaS marketplace site, offering a people resource management tool and a greatly reduced time, effort and cost of hiring contract staff. The concept behind Elevate is simple – An employer should be able to hire people directly without using 3rd party suppliers – Elevate automates all the processes that would be fulfilled by a recruitment agency, in addition to giving the Employer a clear and concise dashboard view of their entire contract recruiting activity. Elevate will be supported by a manual team of experienced recruitment professionals, vetting and speaking to contractors to ensure profiles are kept up to date. We call this “Software AND a Service.
We’re looking for someone with the drive and experience to build world class software. Under the direction of the CIO in charge of the platform you will design and develop software and components which enable our customers to source and manage live resources in a real-time environment. This project is an innovative system based on C# .NET MVC using a MySql database, all deployed on Amazon EC2.
Skills & Requirements
- Participate in functional design from the development of application components based on meetings with the product owner/business sponsor
- Adhere to rigorous development methods (functional and technical specifications, development, testing, QA, although a lot of automation is in use)
- We use Scrum methodology so experience of this or any other agile methodology would be an advantage.
- Advanced training in computer science (Bac +4, +5 or equivalent), the candidate has significant experience in Web development environment and object programming with complex data models.
- 3- 5 years’ experience of C# and related web components
- An interest in deploying cloud based solutions using latest technologies
- You will have good interpersonal skills to work co-operatively within a team environment.
How to apply
Email Dan at Elevate Direct