- System C Healthcare Ltd
- Warrington, Cheshire; Maidstone, Kent, United Kingdom
- Competive salary plus excellent benefits package
About System C Healthcare Ltd
System C, part of the McKesson Group currently ranked 14 in the US FORTUNE 500, is the UK leading health and social care solutions Company. Established in 1983, we specialise in the provisions of:
• Robust, Modern IT Solutions for health and social care providers; • Specialist deployment and support services for our own and third party systems; • Innovative healthcare improvement consultancy.
System C was selected out of 3000 organisations around the world to become the 2010 Microsoft Partner of the Year – Health. The Microsoft World Partner Award recognises outstanding innovation and solutions which deliver real benefits to a customer's business.
Our software engineering team uses leading edge Microsoft technologies to produce a variety of hospital information systems, including Medway, which is a family of products covering all aspects of patient management and care. The products can be deployed as stand-alone or be integrated with third party and other Medway modules. Medway products are used today in over 40 NHS Trusts with the number of Trusts signing up to deploy Medway increasing month by month.
Our customer base for the full Medway suite includes some large NHS Trusts such as Aintree University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust, as well as the leading cancer specialist, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust.
As a Software Engineer you will be expected to work within an Agile team alongside fellow software engineers in interpreting requirements, writing new software and amending existing modules contained within our family of products.
Skills & Requirements
- A BSc in Computer Science or equivalent; or experience developing commercial applications in C# within a busy team atmosphere;
- Experience in developing in C# and the .Net Framework (v2.0 or later)
- Experience in developing Winforms event driven applications;
- A full understanding of Object Orientated Design and Programming;
- Knowledge of relational database design and development
How to apply
Please e-mail your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org