- e-Builder, Inc.
- Fort Lauderdale, United States
About e-Builder, Inc.
e-Builder is the leading provider of fully integrated, cloud-based construction program management software for top facility owners and companies that act on their behalf. The company’s flagship product, e-Builder Enterprise, improves capital project execution resulting in increased productivity and quality, reduced cost, and faster project delivery. Since 1995, e-Builder’s technology leadership and construction industry focus has provided thousands of global companies, government agencies, and healthcare and educational institutions managing billions of dollars in capital programs with solutions to improve the plan, build and operate lifecycle. The company is privately held and headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
* MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES *
Come join an outstanding team and build amazing solutions in an agile environment. We have immediate openings for software developers in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida headquarters office. You will work with the latest Microsoft technologies and tools such as .NET 4.0+, AJAX, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008, and more to create world class SaaS / cloud computing application!
- Build software that is a joy to use! - Easy, intuitive, and allows end users to accomplish their work more efficiently
- Participate in all aspects of product development as needed, from requirements analysis through product release utilizing Scrum/agile methodology.
- Assist with testing strategies, conditions and evaluation of expected results.
- Develop and communicate implementation approach for assigned projects.
- Regularly and proactively communicate status, risks, and other issues related to projects that are under development.
Skills & Requirements
Desired Skills & Experience
- Preferred: ASMX/WCF web services, CSS
- Ability to comprehend and communicate effectively with management, other engineers, and internal and external customers.
- BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of .NET.
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer Certification is a plus.
- Business knowledge of the construction industry is a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
How to apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org