Show Properties section of a list control on a form using VB6

vb , 6 , windowsxp Tumkūr, India
  • 10 years ago

Hi,

VB6 scenario: I want to display the Properties window/section [just like how VB6 IDE has] for a control, say a list item on my form, so that i can dynamically change the properties of the control on that form.

Here's how I visualize my application: Like, when i run my application, we see a form with two sections, one is control (list item) and another is Properties (height,width,items,color..etc). On this form user can change the properties for that list control and see the changes reflecting dynamically.

Can i do something like this using VB6?, if so can someone help me with this.

Thanks, Sam

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time.” - Tom Cargill