windows application with c#

application C sharp , csharp , c shar windows application csharp , c sharp Algiers, Algeria
  • 9 years ago

Dear code project members, I'm a very beginer in Visual C# and I would like you to help me with this problem, which is too simple for a high level community like you but very difficult for me.

The problem: I have a text file which contains 14 columns and more than 3500 rows of integers. I need to read that file by the click of a button and then load the whole contents into a multi dimensional array. From this array 14 textboxes will be loaded. Then I need that content to change every 50ms. I'll use this application to create a socket over which I'll send the data to a robot controlling a its trajectory.

Best regards

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” - Antoine de Saint Exupéry