need help creating tables.

mysql , vb.net , asp.net Āīzawl, India
  • 9 years ago

hi,i could not think any possible solution...so please help me...here is my problem.. i have a table like this..(MONTHLY REPORTS) 1. District name 2. Month 3. No.of total case register 4. no of unspecificed case 5. no. of suspected condition 6. Species 7. Breed 8. sex 9. name of disease condition 10. total

here is where i lost my self.. Point/column 1 to 5 has to be enter once in a month and 6 to 10 can be any number of records for that month. point 5 is the number of records enter i.e. nos. of records enter for point 6 to 10. Also how to make constrains on the table so that reports can be enter monthly-wise. But a single month can contain multiple data. So how will i create the table structure...plz help me..i don't know any other possible solution(not at all).

If i split the table...how will i create the constraint for allowing records to be enter only once a month...because table 2 can contain multiple records for one month...plz help

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of whether submarines can swim.” - Edsger W. Dijkstra