Import and Export Data

PHP , JAVA , DOTNET , SQL India
  • 9 years ago

Hello Everyone, I have troubling with one problem, can anyone solve it? Actually I want to import different types of file such as csv, txt, xls and after some filtration into data export into csv file or whatever you want. So I want to know; Is there is any tool which can performed this task.

Please give me your valuable suggestion.

Thanks in advance!

• 9 years ago

Hi RajeshSingh007, MS-Excel has been provided to export data into many format, so you can use the inbuilt function of ms-excel. But as you asked; Is there any tool to perform this task? then my answer is YES. There are lots of tool in the market through which you could resolve your problem, I have used a such type of tool MindStick Data Converter which worked nicely. It is a free charge tool so you can easily download it.

Download Link: http://mindstick.com/Product/Product.aspx

I hope it might be useful for you.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Perl - The only language that looks the same before and after RSA encryption.” - Keith Bostic