Phone Development

• 17 years ago

Hello again! Thank you for giving me information on my previous post. However, I've set my sights up for programming applications for mobile phones. I understand there are several SDKs out on the internet but don't fully understand them. I've downloaded SDKs from the Nokia website for the 3510i, 7210, 7650 & 3650 Nokia phones. Does anybody have any idea how I go from here to develop an application using these SDKs. I'm very confused when browsing the files contained and need some explaining. I understand I have to change something within the code I write in Java for this to function on these phones, but this information regarding this seems to be out of my sight. Anyone up for explaining?? If you'd like to explain via MSN Messenger my address is ac[email protected], feel free to add me, else, reply here! . Thanks.

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“A computer is a stupid machine with the ability to do incredibly smart things, while computer programmers are smart people with the ability to do incredibly stupid things. They are, in short, a perfect match” - Bill Bryson