How i can use Access with vb.net

• 17 years ago

Can i use Access database with vb.net...if we can then how ....can any body provide me the resource or sourece from where i can take help to connect MS Access with vb.net

• 17 years ago

adnanamir:

Could you please tell me the problem you are having?

Andy

• 17 years ago

Quote:
    Can i use Access database with vb.net

Yes you can. Check out ADO.NET tutorials on how to connect to it.

• 17 years ago

U can connect Access using ADO.NET
    use have to use OLEDB Connection object & OLEDB Command object for working with access.
    The minimum requirement for Access database should have is a login Name & password.

Hope this satisfyies u'r requirement

Bye
    Mitesh Mehta

• 17 years ago

U can connect Access using ADO.NET
    use have to use OLEDB Connection object & OLEDB Command object for working with access.
    The minimum requirement for Access database should have is a login Name & password.

Hope this satisfyies u'r requirement

Bye
    Mitesh Mehta

• 17 years ago

hello to all,
    Thanks to you to all of others who help me and i hope in future you all help me again...i want to develop an application that use the data base but i want that i do not use SQL with vb.net b'coz vb.net needs SQL to run the application  and user should buy the licnecse of SQL....

Can we use SQL with out installing the SQL software sapratly.

Thanks
    Adnan

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Perl - The only language that looks the same before and after RSA encryption.” - Keith Bostic