USB Control

vb6 Kuwait
  • 17 years ago
  • 17 years ago

i c, if u needed the printing, i got one example, but i forget the link oready
    when i found it, i will post on here again

• 17 years ago

hard to find free lunch man...

• 17 years ago

you might try searching sourceforge.net,, they generally have some good free lunches

• 17 years ago

you're welcome

Quote:
    am a very happy man now
    im glad

• 16 years ago

thank for sharing...

• 16 years ago
    Quote:
    [1]Posted by crouchie1998 on 22 Dec 2003 01:37 PM[/1]
    Does anyone know how to code the sending/reading of data via a USB port & how to automatically detect the hardware plugged in to that port?
  • 16 years ago
    The code/syntax which is given in that site are in c++/VC++ but i need to know the syntax in vb.net or asp.net.

Is there any way to use .net. becaz i am going to do news delivery for mobile devices. if an user dont want the subscriptuon he will reply to mobile devices so it should automatically read the inbox in my mobile. I think there should be some listener. can any one help on this topic.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Java is to JavaScript what Car is to Carpet.” - Chris Heilmann