MSDATLST.OCX

• 9 years ago

When i run a vb application written on a machine different from the one i am using, it displays the following error msg  
    ' Component MSDATLST.OCX or one of the dependancies is not correctly registered' a file is missing or invalid

• 9 years ago
    Quote:
    [1]Posted by xblax on 9 Jun 2005 02:35 PM[/1]
    When i run a vb application written on a machine different from the one i am using, it displays the following error msg  
    ' Component MSDATLST.OCX or one of the dependancies is not correctly registered' a file is missing or invalid

i think the second machine giving the error has not installed VB.so just google around and u will find places where u can download thatocx file and register it in your machine..
    see whether this works
    go to start>run> then type regsvr32 'path of the ocx file u saved in the computer'"..\MSDATLST.OCX"
    good luck..

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Computer science education cannot make anybody an expert programmer any more than studying brushes and pigment can make somebody an expert painter” - Eric Raymond