Version problem with crystalreport Dll, Class {BD4

vb6 Singapore
  • 10 years ago

hi all,

My application is in vb6 and CrystalReports8.5 (some designer reports) . Earlier i have Crystal Reports9. So i Uninstalled CrystalReports9 restarted machine installed Crystalreports8.5. But when try to open my project it could not able load designer reports. instead for my surprise a log file is creating for the files which is not opened. In that lines are like this

Line 2: Class {BD4B4E61-F7B8-11D0-964D-00A0C9273C2A} of control RptActiveCustomer was not a loaded control class.
    Line 0: The file C:\AANCS\IndonCitiSafe\BDevelopment\Test@NCS\IFRoS\RptActiveCustomer.Dsr could not be loaded.

I have 13 designer reports for each file i found same message but .Dsr defers
    Later i searched in forums whether i get some help, I got something from following link

But it was not solved, problem still exists. Again i uninstalled crystalreports8.5 and reinstalled it again thinking .dll not installed properly.

So i ask eperts here to help to solve this version problem.

Thank you in advance

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.” - Rich Cook