architecture problem

• 12 years ago

hi,
    I have a form (let Winform & lang C#) & in that i have textbox & lalbels ,like Customer form which have CustName(label) & its texbox(varchar) ,CustAddress(varchar),CustCity(varchar) CustPhone(int),CustCountry(varchar) CustEmail(varchar).
    *Now i want to perform operations like Inserting records ,Update & Delete records into database using Custom Object Oriented Entities (using data access & business service layer separately following a 3 tier architecture )
    *what all methods will be required (additional to InsertRecords,Updaterecords ,Deleterecords)
    can u plz give explanation with code ,how to do this .
    i need it urgently plz .

thanks
    Vagan

• 12 years ago

You dont even need the insert update and delete methods, these are command objects already available in ADO.Net

• 12 years ago

hi,

i m telling that ..i have a form & i want to perform operations like insert ,delete ,update on it then what all i have to do in that .
    I dont want code using dataadapter.insert  etc  methods
    i want to use seperate entities for insert,delte,update .
    using data layer & busines service

eg *  public void insert()
        {
             ///what code to write in this block

}

public void delete()
      {        

}
    public void update()
    {

}

//what else functions will come here

waiting for reply

thanks
    Shanky

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“God could create the world in six days because he didn't have to make it compatible with the previous version.”