UML like diagrams

• 15 years ago
    Hello everybody,

I'm trying to build graphical reprezentations for objects and to relate each other, like an UML diagram. The problem is that I have no clue of how to start this. Any suggestion would be much appreciated  - VB6 or VB.NET.

Thank you,
    Bogdan
  • 15 years ago

For starters, what is a UML diagram?

• 15 years ago

i think you need to know about the treeview control in vb.net / vb6

try to check treeview control.

• 15 years ago

The Unified Modeling Language (UML) is a standard  language for specifying, visualizing, constructing, and documenting the artifacts of software systems, as well as for business modeling and other non-software systems.

The UML represents a collection of best engineering practices that have proven successful in the modeling of large and complex systems.

The UML is a very important part of developing object oriented software and the software development process.  

The UML uses mostly graphical notations to express the design of software projects.  

Using the UML helps project teams communicate, explore potential designs, and validate the architectural design of the software.

• 15 years ago

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Weeks of coding can save you hours of planning.”