CrystalReport for Visual Studio .NET 2003

• 14 years ago

Hello, I'm writting an application in VB .NET 2003 that uses Access 2002 tables.  The reports are written in the CrystalReport that comes with VS .NET. I cannot make run the reports in the deployment machine that does not have VS .NET....Keycode not found...and I did all the steps to register the code in the Crystal_regwiz2003.msm...then I got a message Load Report Failed.....I put the rpt files in the setup...but the same error message...!  I've already wasted 3 days doing this....and my question is if there is another way to write reports in VB . NET 2003...?  maybe using the one from Access...?

Thanks a lot

Enzo

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Owning a computer without programming is like having a kitchen and using only the microwave oven” - Charles Petzold