I need help capturing data posted to the server.

• 14 years ago

I'm porting the pnFlashGames module over from PHP Nuke to DNN. The only problem I'm running into is gathering data that the game posts back to the server. Here is a short explanation of what is supposed to happen and where I'm running into problems.

The game will load with in the web page. After playing the game and loosing, winning or some time limit is reached, the flash game will send a post formated as a querystring. Here is where I run into problems. I need to catch that data. The flash game does not provoke any page or form events with in the page. So essentuly the game is posting data to the server and I can not grab it.

Do I need to write a special provider or something? Any help would be greatly appreaciated.

Jay Allen

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“We should forget about small efficiencies, say about 97% of the time: premature optimization is the root of all evil.” - Donald Knuth