If you are looking for a Developer in ASP, ASP.NET, VB.NET, VBA or MS Access, I'll be glad to give you a hand.

• 14 years ago

My name is Jay Allen and I'm from the US. I'm currently in the US Army and am looking for any freelance work in the listed languages in the subject of this message.

My experience as a developer started in 1997 when I got a job as an Internet Technician. While at that job, I developed a Crop Rotation, Yield and Fertilization application in Microsoft Access 97. I worked there for 3 years and developed numerous other Access applications and started to teach my self VB and ASP.

I moved to Minnesota, USA in 2000 and got a job as an in house developer at a small business. I used Gold Mine, Map Point and Access to rout employees to their jobs in a timely manner. In 2001 I met my wife and moved to a different city in Minnesota. I got a job as a Software Developer at a small software firm. While working at this small firm, I taught myself VB.NET and ASP.NET. I joined the US Army in 2002 and am now looking for freelance work.

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Owning a computer without programming is like having a kitchen and using only the microwave oven” - Charles Petzold