"Named Query" & " Named Calculation" in SQL Server Business Intelligence

sql server Viet Nam
  • 14 years ago
    I created a Datasource, a Data Source View successfully.
    *But when i create a "Named Query" , I  have a  error  show that "Object  reference  not set to an instance of a object "  .So  you can help me to  create  a  "Named Query" successfully !

*One more, what should i do with "Expression" in "Create Named Calculation" dialog appearing when i create a "Named Calculation" for a table "Customers" for following example :
     "i have a talbe named 'Customers' with fields : 'ID','Name','Age'.I want to create a 'Named calculation' with table name 'Test_Age' and show result that {If When [Age] <20 Then 'Less than 20' When [Age] < 30 Then 'Between 20 and 30' Else 'Over or equal 30'} So, what can i express in "Expression" of "Create Named Calculation" dialog ?
    Please give a example detail ! Thanks !
    And if you have a Ebook for researching Business Intelligence(about Forcasting,Decission Tree,Probability ...) of SQL server 2005, plz share me or show me a link for dowloading !

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“You can stand on the shoulders of giants OR a big enough pile of dwarfs, works either way.”