Freelance PHP-Web-CMS-Ecommernce Developer / Designer [ www.e-irfan.com ]

php , projects Pakistan
  • 13 years ago
    Hi,
    I am a freelance web developer/designer with more then four years of experience.

My Profile

Motivated achiever with more then four years of significant, progressive experience in information-technology consulting, focusing on Web-based applications, custom development projects, as well as customization of packaged products.

Dedicated, self-motivated achiever who is committed to success and adept at juggling multiple tasks in a high-pressured environment, Competent technical guru with four years of hands-on development experience.

Technical Skills

• Proficient in: LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP ), ASP, JVS, DOM, HTML, CSS / DHTML
    • Familiar with: Microsoft Visual Studio 2000 (Visual Basic 6.0), Microsoft Visual Studio.Net (VB.Net), AJAX

Please feel free to contact me for further inquiries about my services.

Regards,

Irfan Suleman

E-Irfan.com – A key to Freelance Development
    MSN IM:
    [email protected]
    C: +92 322 4525007
    E:

[email protected]
    U: http://www.e-irfan.com

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Owning a computer without programming is like having a kitchen and using only the microwave oven” - Charles Petzold