C++ DataBase???

cpp , db South Africa
  • 13 years ago

Hi

Im an old school c++ programmer, and havent programmed in four or five years, Started working in in appliances with my dad, so never had time or will to program then. Have time now and the need to do so, one its like a drug wans u start u dont want to stop, the other is i need to code a database to record appliances that come in and out and the same for stock. i would allsow to record the customers that we interact with.

I have recently gotten visual studio 2005 and have started to program in it, i under stand some of the new stuff form experiance in vb6, but not all, one of these are wat and how to use a database in VC++, I would appreciate if any one could help me, in telling we were i can go and look for info on vc++ database programming. I would do it in borland 4.5 C++ but my dad is old school and ill need to make it as user friendly as posible, thats y i went to vc++2005.

O before i end i have one other question, if i may, if i call a form from a form with a auestion on "YES", "NO", and whatever, how do i get the responce back to the form that called the question form.

many thats to all programmers

The Trainer

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Debuggers don't remove bugs. They only show them in slow motion.”