I want to switch between radio buttons and check boxes for choices for a set of questions

asp , db United Kingdom
  • 13 years ago

I want to switch between radio buttons and check boxes for choices for a set of questions.

I want to store information about the selection of check boxes or radio buttons in a database and

based on that value in runtime i want to load either check boxes or radio buttons.

Please let me know

• 13 years ago
    If you are having this selection for every question separate then store a bool variable along with questionid. the bool variable will tell you if checkbox or radio. Further you can also store the lables separated with a delimiter in this same record. A sample table format would be (questionid, boolvar, lablestring)
  • 13 years ago

Govind,

Can you provide with some sample code.

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The trouble with programmers is that you can never tell what a programmer is doing until it's too late.” - Seymour Cray