DataGridView Extension

csharp Bulgaria
  • 13 years ago

Hi folks,

today I have searched for a way to export data from DataGridView control to an Excel file and I was surprised that there is a free way to do it. The component I have found is called DataGridView Extension - I have download it and install it. It installs a demo application - from my mind it is something like pluggin of the DataGridView control that allows you to export data to Excel, Html, to search for text in the control, to change settings ... and the coolest thing is that  every change is persisted and after closing application and re-opening it all changes are applied and the DataGridView control looks as the way you have change it (order columns, resizie columns ... etc). It is very cool stuff.

The web site of the component is http://www.completit.com/Products/DGVE/Overview.aspx 

I think that you will find it very usefull.

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'” - Isaac Asimov