Unable to run ASP.net Project

asp.net Viet Nam
  • 13 years ago

Hi every 1.

I have an ASP.net web project running in Window Vista environment.

I create a virtual web directory and have my website run in it but when I start to run the debug, I receive an error message like this:

"Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. You do not have permission to debug the server

Verify that you are a member of the 'Debugger Users' group on the server."

Plz help me to debug my problem

Thank you

Kien

• 13 years ago
    i hv also faced the same. try this link to solve
  • 13 years ago

"Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. You do not have permission to debug the server

i dont have idea how to solve this in Vista ..

But  when we face this problem in Xp  we add our loginid in admdministrator group or   in debugging group to  do this just  go to my computer  manage  >local user & groups> add your loginid/ profile  in  releated group

bye tc have nice day

• 13 years ago

Hi Sankar

I've read the instruction in the link and I've checked version of the file: "c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscorsvr.dll" in my laptop. The version of my file is: "1.1.4322.573" (not "1.1.4322.2032" ). I don't know if my VS.net SP1.

Thank for your help

kien

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila” - Mitch Ratcliffe