i need help in my project(datagrid)

db , vba Bahrain
  • 13 years ago

HELLO,

I m not much more familier with prg that using data.If u find me s folish forgive me and guide me in the right way.I need to include grid(msflex or datagrid) in my project.Its intension is to see the text enterd in the text box of same form.For ex.I hav three text box memid,memname,amount.My data grid column name also as same of text box.I want to add the txtbox value in to the datagrid wen the click event of a commandbutton namely "add".its becos i need to enter same data in to database consecutively.In the click event of add cmdbutton add the text in to grid and clear the textbox.again i want to enter new data to textboxs.and in the click of save cmd button in the data grid cntrl will save the data in the grid.I m expecting a very usefull help from any user.

thanks in advance

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to chance.” - Robert R. Coveyou