Usercontrol for grid

• 13 years ago

Hi,

I would like to create usercontrol for grid. Anybody done this already. Please send your ideas.

Im doing simply, but in that cannot update the grid.

Please anybody having code, send to me.

Thanks in advance

//arunth 

• 13 years ago

Can you expand a little on what exactly it is that you're trying to do?

The staements that you are making are a little ambiguous.

Joe 

• 13 years ago
    can u plz explain ur problem in detail.........
  • 13 years ago

Hi Friends,

Thanks for reply,, My problem is hoe to create the user control for Grid?

I cant do edit,update and delete also.. what i do for that?

Thanks in advance..

/tharun 

• 13 years ago

Hi Friends,

Thanks for reply,, My problem is hoe to create the user control for Grid?

I cant do edit,update and delete also.. what i do for that?

Thanks in advance..

/arunth

• 13 years ago

I think you might be better off scouting the internet for articles on how to edit/update/delete items from a grid control. There are plenty out there.

If you're asking how to put a user control into a grid etc then I'd suggest looking at the "templates" area that the grid can use to display controls in update mode.

You've really given a "how long is a piece of string?" type question here.. so you're unlikely (IMHO) to get much response.

Joe 

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“It works on my machine.” - Anonymous