MCAD to MCPD

• 13 years ago

Hi, probably this is not a question about the code or something like that but i'm having a problem about upgrade from MCAD to MCPD. Since I'm an MCAD I want to upgrade (exam 70-552) but the problem is that I can't find any related book just for this exam, so please if anyone know some title or book where I can downloadit or buy it please let me know cause I'm searching an internet for few days and no result.

Thank You in advance

• 13 years ago

I was in similar position when I took the 70-553 upgrade exam because at the time, there weren't any books for this exam.

I would recommend getting a book for the 70-536 exam since there's a lot of shared content. I'd also recommend the Transcender test exams.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-536.mspx

Good luck!

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than in practice.”