data acquisition through USB

csharp Bangladesh
  • 13 years ago
    I am sorry to ask such question but i don’t know where to set my head ,I am trying to make a C# software for making data acquisition from USB bus.I am connecting the serial port   of Keithley 2700 acquisition set to the USB of my laptop using a simple  RS232 to USB adapter  .I  don’t have the USB driver for this equipment .the Keithley will send data from it’s serial that I am going to receive from my USB.I don’t know how to read these data from the USB using C#.I used to do data acquisition with C for the parallel port it was simple (variable= import(address)) but it different for the USB as to  the serial we can import the kernel.dll but how to do in C# for the USB .Can you provide a help such as similar c# sample for reading from USB it will be very helpful for me Help me please

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“XML is like violence - if it's not working for you, you're not using enough of it.”