how to save only time from datetimepicker

• 12 years ago

hi everyone...

i have been struggling to retrive only time from datetimepicker.when i save the information both date and time is getting save but i just want time to get saved...

plz help

thank u

• 12 years ago

but this date is not getting updated in database....

its showing the date in the form but its int getting saved...i mean both time n date r getting saved instead of date only.plz can u help me with this.......

• 12 years ago

sql sever 2005.....and datatype is datetime.

for this u tell me wat i should do... n wat code should i write????

• 12 years ago

the thing is im using datagrid in my project.when in displaying time its showin me date n time...thats where my problem is.... now wat do i do

• 12 years ago

I have the same problem. I used VWD 2008. I would like to display the records Time only and Date only on "GridView". The database is MS Access!

Moreover. I need to make a search function search by date and time. So I think I cannot make the Date and time to String.

Please help me!

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight.” - Bill Gates