vb.net mp3player

db , vb.net Naples, Italy
  • 12 years ago

hi to all,

I 'm creating a project in vb.net. In my project ı wanna add mp3 files into listbox from a ms access database that I created. I also want to be able to add music  to this database by using a "add" buton in vb.net project and it will be also added into listbox. but I couldnt do, in my sql codes there are errors but ı couldnt correct them. I also wonder that to be able to play a music from listbox, what will be in database ı mean there will be path of the music or something else?

if you help me ı will be very grateful actually

thanks for your helps

sincerely,  

• 12 years ago

hi to all again.

i managed to add my music list into database but this time when i want to delete a song from database ı encounter with this error in my sql codes:

MyAd.DeleteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()           error:invalidate SQL code; 'DELETE', 'INSERT', 'PROCEDURE', 'SELECT' or 'UPDATE' needed.

because of this error i can not continue to do other parts of my project Crying   how can i overcome this error? can you help me please?

thanks in advance

best regards. 

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“An idiot with a computer is a faster, better idiot” - Rich Julius