[SOLVED] stop truncating white spaces

• 12 years ago

Hi

I would like to know how to remake this (a) in order to output whitespaces as this (b) does. I know   and pre could be used, but in A example it isn't evidently necessary and I would like to understand the rule behind. I read on w3c about missing content-language tag, repaired it, but no result. I tried to remove lining of B, to have paragraph on one line, no result. I just can't find more things to imitate from A. I have more examples similar to A. Also it is not dependant on having it with complete html document (html, head, body). Please tell me. I feel stupid Huh?

thx

• 12 years ago

whoops I wound it ... the :right: one has some more 160's instead 32's spaces. So maybe some additional: if you heard about some standard, which ensure using chr 160 to have the same result as nbsp? Some w3c doc about ascii's chars interpretation welcomed. Idea

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila” - Mitch Ratcliffe