date time picker control problem in vb.net

db , vb.net Korea
  • 12 years ago
                             I’m developing an windows application using vb.net 2003 as front end& ms access 2003 as backend.I have a column to store date(today’s date).datatype I’m using is text.i.e. using front end I wil add some new records to database, At that moment “today’s” date wil be stored in the corresponding column as text datatype.            Then in frontend I need to search the database for records between 2 date ranges and display in a datagrid.To select date ranges I’m using 2 date time picker controls with short date format.The Resultant recors will not be 100% accurate if I select date as single digit date(i.e. below 9 to 1).If I select dates 10 & above 10 (2 digit date) , the resultant records wil be accurate. Pleass suggest me the solution.Thanks in advance.

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“There's no test like production” - Anon