EXCEL VBA help

vba Greece
  • 12 years ago
    Here is a stumper for me. Maybe I am missing something. I have this VLOOKUP in Row H === =IF(IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(A1912,Data_2!$B$1:$L$57570,9,FALSE)),"None",VLOOKUP(A1912,Data_2!$B$1:$L$57570,9,FALSE))=0,"None",IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(A1912,Data_2!$B$1:$L$57570,9,FALSE)),"None",VLOOKUP(A1912,Data_2!$B$1:$L$57570,9,FALSE))). Which sorta works. What I need is this code with a concatanate or how ever you spell it in VBA for excel.
    OR
    I have 3 search criterias to verify from page 1 to page 2 if those 3 match returns the answer located in page 2 into page in the H location. The code on the IF Vlookup in each cell slows down the excel page way too much. There is 60000 records. So it needs to go all the way down the I column searching across.

Please help.

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Debugging is anticipated with distaste, performed with reluctance, and bragged about forever.” - Dan Kaminsky