C# - LDAP request to remove account on Radius server

csharp , radius , ldap , directoryentry Dublin, Ireland
  • 12 years ago
    Using a c# app I am trying to remove an account from a Radius server. I can create accounts no problem, but the following code throws an unhelpful exception when I execute the remove mehod - System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800700EA): More data is available. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700EA). // Connect to LDAP - success DirectoryEntry ldap_conn = new DirectoryEntry(ldapRadiusBox, radiusAdminUser, radiusAdminPassword, AuthenticationTypes.None); //Search in user container - success DirectoryEntry existingEntry_1 = ldap_conn.Children.Find (String.Format("radiusname={0}, radiusclass=Native-user, o=radius", GWUser), "user"); //Delete using user container - throws exception ldap_conn.Children.Remove(existingEntry_1); Any help appreciated!
  • 12 years ago
    Hi Padraic, Welcome to developerFusion! Sorry for the late response.... you don't mention which version of .NET you're using, but have you come [across this KB article](http://support.microsoft.com/kb/833789) talking about .NET 1.1? It seems to suggest that adding the following to your app.config will solve the issue. Hope that helps?

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Engineers are all basically high-functioning autistics who have no idea how normal people do stuff.” - Cory Doctorow