What would motivate you to change your job?

php , java , .net , developer , prague , ostrava Prague, Czech Republic
  • 12 years ago
    Hi, I am headhunter an do wonder what would motivate you to change your job?
  • 12 years ago
    :) you are neighbor with house no. 242? answer - freedom to create, low pressure, enough money, internal relationships... new thing to learn, space to teach each other
  • 12 years ago
    Freedom/interesting job role Better benefits (would have to be better otherwise its not worth taking risk) Nice office Prestigous company
  • 12 years ago
    I love software development and I always want to be able to do my best. So, a well thought out and fair training policy would entice me away if all other things are equal. I spent over £2500 on my own training last year. My employer spent £200.
  • 12 years ago
    all the above ;)
  • 12 years ago
    if the job would be in ostrava, where my wife lifes... and offer enough money, i would go immediatly!

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.” - Brian Kernighan