adding a box to rtb

rtb , textbox , editor Pakistan
  • 12 years ago
    I am designing an editor program using rich text box in vb 6.0. I want to add a special box for entering verse or poems so that when I click a button, this box is placed at current position of cursor e-g if cursor is at line#3, the box is placed at line#3 and focus is changed from rtb to box. And after entering text in this box, when i click rtb, focus is changed from box to rtb, also cursor is placed below this box. Also I want that when I save the document, this box is also saved with. I have tried adding text box to accomplish these tasks but i am having problem setting position of textbox, setting focus and position of cursor. Also I dont think it can be saved with document. Is there a way to accomplish this by adding some box to rtb?

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to chance.” - Robert R. Coveyou