I'm a new learner in Oracle JDeveloper, does anyone can help me???

oracle , jdeveloper , developer Sekudai, Malaysia
  • 12 years ago
    i got a few problems here, first i just a new learner in Oracle JDeveloper 10g. i got so many questions to ask,i was trying to edit a javascript inside the jdeveloper where I'm using the ADF. Normally to declare the javascript we have to put inside the section if we're using the Dreamweaver but the jdeveloper is so different.i don't know where i want to declare and to put the javascript inside the jdeveloper. I'm so confused now. Please help me, I'm really desperate right now. note:I'm using a tree menu and slide menu for the JavaScript. when i run this page in the Firefox, its show an error like this: [highlight="error"][COLOR=Red]window.addEvent is not a function (?)()template.jspx (line 17) [Break on this error] window.addEvent('domready', function a(){[/COLOR][/highlight] Here the matters that i need to discuss: [highlight="code"] Menu
    [/highlight]

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“A computer is a stupid machine with the ability to do incredibly smart things, while computer programmers are smart people with the ability to do incredibly stupid things. They are, in short, a perfect match” - Bill Bryson