A database question..

asp.net , database asp textbox , database 'Ammān, Jordan
  • 12 years ago
    How can I add a text -when a user writes it-in a textbox to a field in the asp database???
  • 12 years ago
    c'omon please help me.... i'm working on asp.net with c#... I have in a page, a text box that the user must write in it his name... When he presses "submit"... the name must be stored in the name field in a table in the database that was created in asp.net.... How can i do that?
  • 12 years ago
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection connection = new System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection("ConnectoinString Here"); connection.Open(); System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand command = new System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand("INSERT INTO YourTable(Name) VALUES(@name)", connection); command.Parameters.Add("@name", DbType.String, namevalue); command.ExecuteNonQuery(); Put the above code behind the click event of submit button
  • 12 years ago
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Sukumar. Now i join with u. I designed one project. I want to display print datas. I used datareport but one problem. first time i select and click button then print a data in data report, then after another one select and click a button then didn't print datas in datareport. previous only printed. I used backend access table. Please help me Thanking You, Regards, R. Sukumar 9751984166
  • 12 years ago
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Sukumar. Now i join with u. I designed one project. I want to display print datas. I used datareport but one problem. first time i select and click button then print a data in data report, then after another one select and click a button then didn't print datas in datareport. previous only printed. I used backend access table. Please help me Thanking You, Regards, R. Sukumar 9751984166

Post a reply

Enter your message below

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of whether submarines can swim.” - Edsger W. Dijkstra