Opening an program in a C# application

csharp , .net , visual studio Aachen, Germany
  • 12 years ago
    Hello everybody, I was wonder if it is possible for me to create a program that can open another program inside of itself. For example my program is called "MyProgram" and I want to open Paint inside of my program 4 times. in this case I would like to see 4 different paint windowns inside of MyProgram, in the toolbar I would only like to see my MyProgram and not the paints, thats all. As don't know how to do this yet at this time I would like to start by just opening one program inside of my program if you are interested in helping and don't understand what I'm exactly trying to do feel free to ask as many questions as you like. thanks in advance.

Post a reply

No one has replied yet! Why not be the first?

Sign in or Join us (it's free).

Contribute

Why not write for us? Or you could submit an event or a user group in your area. Alternatively just tell us what you think!

Our tools

We've got automatic conversion tools to convert C# to VB.NET, VB.NET to C#. Also you can compress javascript and compress css and generate sql connection strings.

“There are only two kinds of languages: the ones people complain about and the ones nobody uses” - Bjarne Stroustrup